Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pening pening!!! bad news or gud news??

today it jus another boring day...notin special..well actualy its not.this all started wen at skul!!!

Early dis morning wen i buying food at tunas bestari(skul),i saw shem,,den we got bored of waiting for d shop to open den we chit chat a later...guess wat he said?!!!
shem:eh Jordon, u noe anot dis year got 1 form 1 guy dam tall..pull him go play basketball la
me:huh?how tall?
shem:183 cm.
me:wow,,,he taller den any1 in d skul team...can he play??
shem:dono

Den dis conversation ended in an instant

i tot dis was jus a normal conversation indeed it is...dats wat i tot.But wen i reach home!!!sleep for awhile...edmund msn me n said to me must call his fon...now!
then i go call him.wen he answered d call,i tot it will be sometin serious den guess wat he said?its bout d form 1 guy which is very tall!!!
edmund:eh u noe 1 form 1 guy very tall wan anot??come frm kuokuang recrution wan lo
me:ohh..shem told me bout it..183 cm right??
edmund:no lo,,i tin more den dat...kc look at him also nid look up d.he surely can play wan lo...kuo kuang recruition team wan le
me:em...call him come dis sunday training la...if he so good den he can replace some1 in d team
edmund:dono la..tomolo i bring u go c him la...bb
me:tata!!!

here comes d problem!!!!

well if he so gud,,i shud put him in d team instead of letting him waste 1 year for notin..after all i still haven giv teacher d skul team list yet..it still can b change..but how will dey feel??cruel guy harr??can dey blame me??in my opinion i m not!!!u noe u r not gud enough den u shud train more not wastinng ur time to go hav fun...like 'badminton comp'....

so its reli hard for me to make any deccision if dat form 1 guy is gud..den some1 must be out..d less hardworking n less skill wan..i m sorry to tell u..outside there is always some1 better..if u noe u r not gud den u shud train more instead of go hav fun..so if any chance u r reading dis..i hope u r ready for d worst n dont blame on others n blame it on urself for not taking things seriously...even u despise me or wat..as 1 of d leader of d team..i will not care bout it n will do wat i tin is d best for d team by any mean action!!!!But well u cant reli blame on me..if u r me..den c ur teammate n dats ur senior somemore skip d training n go to hav fun..u will also do wat i planning to do...so i said it once n i will said it again...if dat guy is reli gud..den jux blame on urself instead of others!!

1 comment:

  1. Woots ...
    183cm ...
    Tall sia ...
    Good ah ..
    Jia you ...
    I no comment ...
    ^^

    -adelynn-

    ReplyDelete